We crossed Dehradoon and started going uphill, our time was passing by with the scintillating view of the Garhwal mountains. Pia loves looking out of the window most of the time she is seen doing that only, enjoying the God's creations. I asked Pia if she had heard about the Five mile gap story? She replied I am watching Tv. Yes I forgot to mention she calls the window, laptop or anything in which we can view something as Tv. But thats how she is passionate about travel, places, people, adventures. The Five Mile Gap is a place deep in the remote region of Tibet, the mighty Tsangpo River, which flows onto the Indian subcontinent as the Brahmaputra, churns around a great bend. The river then disappears from sight, lost in an inaccessible canyon flanked by sheer cliffs. This "Five Mile Gap" had never been explored and was believed to boast the highest waterfall in Asia -- the "Hidden Falls of the Brahmaputra." Behind those cascades, Tibetan texts claimed, lay the door to Yangsang, the ultimate hidden land of immortality, reachable only by those with purified hearts and minds. I sometime thought will grab a beer there but thats just me grabbing beer in remote areas is what I loved to do. But I always need a good company to travel with. I havn't felt bad travelling with Pia and I am quite sure that the same feeling she has. Sometimes I wonder how much we both will travel and till how long. Is there any limit to travel ? I don't think we both can get bored of travelling.
Crossing one hill after another the bus was moving at quite a good speed. Though the driver was a little slow in the hair pin bends which allowed me to take few photographs of the queen of hills Mussorie. The View was breathtaking. Small water falls, rocky mountains fresh cool wind. No wonder they say this place as God's own land. Its a love at first site for every traveller. And if its not then there must some manufacturing defect in that person. This place is just awesome. I said to Pia that next time we need to come on a bike and enjoy the roller coaster ride. When you are in your own vehicle u can stop anywhere and just stare at the view for hours. And I bet you blink an eye. Its Incredible India.
No comments:
Post a Comment