Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Beginning of the Journey Part 2

Later that night I was having thoughts about my past life and the last time I was in the hills. I was alone that time and had just broken up from a relationship which I still cherish somewhat. I was alone in the hills at that time,

When the dark clouds came over
the chillness made you shiver
you fell in love once again with India
this time it was for the nature.
Surrounded by memories you sitting alone
thinking she ditched you or you were the moron

Eyes fell dizzy with more and more wine
remembering the day you met her 31st July 2009

It was the hills that made you closer
Its the hills that still remains
her love has bowled you over
hills with her you last chance to sustain.

Mesmerized by her looks you ought to feel for her
cant deny the fact she touched your soul
she resisted your anger, she wiped your tears
she loved you more than anything
loosing you was her only fear.

With all these sweet old memories of my last girlfriend I started to move on. It was time for Pia, It was time for Adventurous Love in Offbeat India.
Me and Pia moved to Anand Vihar metro station and took tickets for Kasmiri Gate ISBT, it was around 8: 30 pm that time when we boarded the train. The rush was less as it was already late, we sat on the empty seats and started engaging ourselves into some conversation. I kept the suspense alive by not saying Pia where we are going. She must have been thinking that I was again taking her to Rishikesh for white water rafting, but I have thought of some thing more adventurous this time. Though I told her I' ll tell her about the destination just before we are about to reach there. I was hoping everything goes on fine else she would kill me for my insanity. I don't care whatever everyone calls it, I call it offbeating.

Never the less we reached Kashmiri Gate and went to Mc Donalds to stuff some burgers in our empty stomach. 1 veg and 1 non veg has always been our order. We ate as much we can and packed some food for the trip. I went to the medical shop nearby and took some medicines for emergency and not to forget condoms, because when your travelling you need to have condoms with you, you never know when you need them.

Finally we went inside ISBT(Interstate Bus terminal) and took a bus to Dehradoon. And she 99% was sure that we are going rafting. I was enjoying the moment with her and was happy thinking how surprised she will be when she would come across something new. I wanted her to feel like Columbus or Vasco Da Gama, discovering new lands, so zipped my mouth. The bus started filling with passengers, we also sat on our seats, it was almost ready for departure and the clock was ticking 11: 00 pm at that time. The honking of the bus started as if leonardo di caprio was about to board the Titanic. But this journey will be remembered more because of the mixture of love and adventure or should I say Adventours Love in Offbeat India.

No comments:

Post a Comment