In a lifetime people go as close and often to nature as possible thats the beauty of its attraction. Some fall in love with the hills and some with beaches. Some with culture and some with wildlife. The attraction as I feel is powerful than gravity. I love to travel, I love capturing the nature in my lens. I love all kind of places that has something to offer. I don't like to discriminate as each place is as beautiful than the other. Everything has its own charm.
Ya I am a foody too diffent cuisines of different places have their own taste. People should taste as much as possible. One life u may not get the chance the next time. Its now or never.
In India you have everything that a traveler looks for, hills, beaches, heritage sites, temples, monsoon, wildlife, culture, landscapes, snow peaks, deserts etc. The journey in India never ends. Yeah its Incredible India. I am a traveler , I am an Offbeater.
No comments:
Post a Comment