Saturday, May 21, 2011

Beginning of the Journey

Its been quite a while since this thought came to my mind, and now I finally decided to give it some words. Experiences and memorabilia have always touched and inspired others to travel, apart from oneself. Some fall in love with the place, some with the adventure, some with the experience, and some with the company they travel. Thats what happened with the two of us. Me and Pia were one such travelers who enjoyed each others company so much that no matter how extreme is the situation, we still use to have our laugh. We use to breathe freedom when we traveled, the curiosity of what's next was our energy drink. Ya its rightfully an experience worth a lifetime.

This journey started from Delhi, away from the hustle bustle we wanted calmness and freeness in the breeze. After leaving from office on a Friday we went to a tea shop and started having tea. While sitting there we thought what should be done for the weekend. Pia as usual with her girlie characteristics was in a mood of going shopping on Saturday and told me to come along, for a movie later in the evening. But I wasn't interested so I asked her to come over to my place and stay. I told her will cook something delicious and watch TV. As conversation went on and one tea went to four teas we reach a point when we dint have to say much to each other we understood that we need to find calmness away from the noise of Delhi. I told her to go home and pack as fast as she can and call me when she is ready to leave. And I started walking back towards my room. She reached home and called up, I thought she was ready so picked my bag and went towards the door and then answered the call. She asked me on phone where the hell are we going ?? I replied we are going else where.

No comments:

Post a Comment