The most amazing thing i felt when I was in Purola was that it made me feel as if i was wide awake, the freshness in the air early morning gave a true feeling of being alive. The amount of smoke and dust we take in, it becomes necessary to refresh our breathing engines. I woke up a little late in the morning though, saw Pia clicking pics of the natural surroundings, hills, trees, people etc. I know i have been speaking a lot about me in this updates but the only reason being its hard to understand whats going on in the minds of a avid traveler or explorer like her.
She started showing me some beautiful sites around as we walked along the roof terrace of our hotel. She has an keen eye when it comes to spotting things. You can understand that through her photography and writings. I call them weirdly artistic to make her angry but when I am alone in my room and start reading her updates in facebook or looking at the pics she clicked, I do tend to become lost in the depth of her imagination.
Truly and madly in love with her sometimes the passion is so high that separation makes us feel week and sick. I asked her if she wants to be with me inside a Iglu ? She said your mad. I still dint figure out what she meant should i do it or not ? Will she be with me inside it ? Or she just puts the idea in the dustbin as a crap. I tell you girls so sophisticated. They just cant say straight "NO".
I told her to lets get ready, have breakfast and go on exploring the green valleys of purola, I can say that much its better if Yash raj would have shot here instead of Switzerland, may be Incredible India would have been promoted instead of Switzerland Tourism. Quickly we got ready and went downstairs after having breakfast. A mile of walk led us out of the town into the fields where terrace farming can be seen. Beautiful lush green fields, covering the huge valley between small hills of the Himalayas. We ran here and there, touched the dew filled tips of the wild grass. It was so fresh and amazing. I was unable to understand if I was in love with the location or the girl I was with. I though of coming out of this dilemma by asking her for an answer.
Guess what she said... She said " Thanks ".
She started showing me some beautiful sites around as we walked along the roof terrace of our hotel. She has an keen eye when it comes to spotting things. You can understand that through her photography and writings. I call them weirdly artistic to make her angry but when I am alone in my room and start reading her updates in facebook or looking at the pics she clicked, I do tend to become lost in the depth of her imagination.
Truly and madly in love with her sometimes the passion is so high that separation makes us feel week and sick. I asked her if she wants to be with me inside a Iglu ? She said your mad. I still dint figure out what she meant should i do it or not ? Will she be with me inside it ? Or she just puts the idea in the dustbin as a crap. I tell you girls so sophisticated. They just cant say straight "NO".
I told her to lets get ready, have breakfast and go on exploring the green valleys of purola, I can say that much its better if Yash raj would have shot here instead of Switzerland, may be Incredible India would have been promoted instead of Switzerland Tourism. Quickly we got ready and went downstairs after having breakfast. A mile of walk led us out of the town into the fields where terrace farming can be seen. Beautiful lush green fields, covering the huge valley between small hills of the Himalayas. We ran here and there, touched the dew filled tips of the wild grass. It was so fresh and amazing. I was unable to understand if I was in love with the location or the girl I was with. I though of coming out of this dilemma by asking her for an answer.
Guess what she said... She said " Thanks ".
No comments:
Post a Comment