Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Let The Wait be Over

When the sun was going down and the coolness in the evening breeze was rising degree by degree, we both walked in the road shaded by trees, holding hands we discovered places that increases the heartbeats with its beauty. The wind started blowing faster as the darkness took over. Coolness of the moon was felt by us as it started becoming colder each second. I reached a place near the lake where a boat was kept by some fisherman. I wanted to be in the middle of the lake with her, so I took her hand and hopped onto the boat.

She sat opposite me looking towards the water and touching them gently with her soft and smooth fingers. By this time the wind was blowing really fast and the boat was moving on its own I just had to give the direction. At first one or two drops fell on hands and maybe hers too. We saw towards the sky together and then back at each other. It’s the first time she saw into my eyes that evening for more than 15 seconds.

I started sowing back to the shore. Just when we reached the shore, she started walking on the wooden plank. The rain started pouring at full flow. With the first lightning and thunder she turned back looking towards me. She was about 10 steps away from me when another lightning made me see her and gosh she is beautiful was the only thought that came to my mind.

The silence of the boat was killed by her when she shouted at me with love in her words and pain in her voice saying “Why don’t you say it? Why you always keep it in your heart? Why don’t you express it? Why…. Why ………..why…?”

I couldn’t have found a better way to reply; I walked up to her and started kissing her with my hands on her waist. We kissed and kissed with rain pouring heavily and we can be seen with the lightning.

The world was busy but there was nobody to disturb us, not even the rain and thunder. Sometimes one should unleash the love stored in one’s heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment